This policy applies to websites operated by Ptak S.A. with its registered office in Rzgów (address: Żeromskiego 6, 95-030 Rzgów) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS (National Court Register) 0000396803, NIP (Tax Identification Number): 728-278-50- 90, REGON (Polish Business Registry Number): 101295738
Whenever the following terms are used in this Policy, they shall have the following meaning: “Administrator” – Ptak S.A. with its registered office in Rzgów (address: Żeromskiego 6, 95-030 Rzgów) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Łódź Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000396803, NIP: 728-278-50- 90, REGON: 101295738 “CH Ptak” – Ptak Wholesale Centre, ul. Rzemieślnicza 35, 95-030 Rzgów “Website functionalities” – additional services provided by the Administrator to Users, “Business Partners” – owners of brands or stores and service providers available at CH Ptak, “Related Entities” – entities from the Ptak Group, “Cookies” – files containing IT data, in the form of text files, which the server saves on the Website User’s end device, so that they can be read again each time you connect to the Website, from this end device, “Newsletter” – commercial information about CH Ptak, organized promotional and marketing campaigns, sent by the Administrator to the e-mail address provided by the User, “Website” – websites run by the Administrator, “User” – a person using the Website or the Website functionalities.
2. General provisions
- The Administrator respects the Users’ right to privacy and, for this purpose, uses appropriate technical solutions to prevent interference of third parties with Users’ privacy.
- The Administrator collects information about Users using cookies. Cookies are not used to identify or determine the identity of individual Users.
- Cookies are set at the “entry” and “exit” from the Website.
- The entity that places cookies on the User’s end device, within the meaning of art. 173 sec. 1 of the Act of July 16, 2004 – Telecommunications Law, is the Administrator.
- Cookies are placed in accordance with the relevant provisions of law, in particular Telecommunications Law and the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- Cookies can be used for the following purposes:
- Cookies do not damage the system on the User’s end device, nor do they affect the way the device works. Cookies do not change the configuration of the User’s end devices and have no effect on the operation of the software installed on these devices.
- Available web browsers in their initial settings accept cookies. However, the User may object to the placement of cookies on his/her end device by using the option to disable cookies in a given web browser, both on computers, smartphones and other devices. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
a) adjusting the content of the Website to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of the Website; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his/her individual needs,
b) improving the Website through the maximum individualization of the content displayed for a given Website User,
c) creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
d) maintaining the Website User’s session, thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the data on each subpage of the Website,
e) in order to optimize the advertising and marketing offer for a given Website User, both by the Administrator and its Business Partners.
4. Processing of personal data
- The provisions of this paragraph apply only to the data of Users using Website functionalities or receiving the Newsletter.
- The Administrator processes personal data of Users using the Website in accordance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data and is its administrator within the meaning of these provisions.
- The Administrator allows Users to give free consent to the processing of their personal data. The consent to the processing of personal data may be withdrawn by the User at any time.
- The Administrator processes only the personal data that has been voluntarily provided by the User. The personal data provided by the User is processed for the purpose of:
- Each User is entitled to exercise his/her rights regarding his/her personal data, guaranteed by applicable law, including in particular:
- The Administrator provides each User with the information required by law and informs each User about his/her rights, at the same time indicating the method of contact regarding the implementation of these rights.
- The Administrator does not disclose Users’ personal data to third parties, unless the User has given his/her prior consent or is requested by authorized bodies. The recipients of the User’s personal data are the Administrator’s Business Partners and Related Entities.
- On the basis of the collected information (including personal data, cookies), the Administrator carries out profiling of Users in order to adjust the commercial information, messages and the content of the Website addressed to them.
- The Administrator may disclose anonymous collective statements and statistical statements regarding, for example, the number of visitors to the Website. However, this data does not allow for the identification of individual Users and does not constitute personal data.
- Users’ personal data will not be transferred to third countries (outside the EEA).
a) providing a service (in the case of using Website functionalities),
b) direct marketing of own services, in particular sending commercial information regarding the activities of CH Ptak, including the Newsletter, as well as – with the additional consent of the User – commercial information of the Administrator’s Business Partners and related entities,
c) fulfilment of legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator,
d) detecting and preventing fraud,
e) creating compilations, analyses, statistics,
f) service support.
a) obtain information whether his/her personal data is processed, and if so – obtain access to it and information regarding, among others, the purpose, scope and method of data processing,
b) demand immediate rectification of his/her personal data by the Administrator,
c) demand that the Administrator delete his/her personal data immediately,
d) request limiting of the processing of his/her personal data,
e) transfer his/her data,
f) object to the processing of his/her personal data, including profiling.
5. Final provisions