1. The Regulations of the website ptak.com.pl contain terms and conditions of using the website operated by Ptak S.A. with its registered office in Rzgów (95-030), ul. Żeromskiego 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000396803, NIP 7282785090, REGON 101295738.
2. The Regulations contain the rights and obligations of the parties, i.e. the User and the Administrator, and the scope of their legal responsibility.
3. The Website may be used only in a manner consistent with applicable law, the provisions of the Regulations, as well as in accordance with ethical, social and moral rules.
4. The Regulations define the general principles of operation and use of the website.
5. With the exception of Services and Websites specified in specific regulations, including separate regulations, information, etc., these Regulations shall apply to all Websites and Services provided on the website ptak.com.pl.
6. By using the website, the User confirms that he/she has read the Regulations and accepted their provisions.
7. Users using the website undertake to comply with the provisions of the Regulations.
1. Administrator – Ptak S.A. with its registered office in Rzgów (95-030), ul. Żeromskiego 6, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000396803, NIP 7282785090, REGON 101295738
2. Password – a string of characters determined by the User during the Registration process, used for the subsequent authorization of the User in the System.
3. Login – the e-mail address of the Registered User, used for his/her identification and along with the Password necessary to authorize the User when accessing the System;
4. Regulations – this document specifying the rules and technical conditions for the provision of electronic services, which is also the legal basis for using the Website.
5. Registration – a one-time activity performed by the User on the Website, consisting in setting up a User Account by the User and defining a Login and Password.
6. Website – means an organized set of interrelated websites, in order to extend their functionalities, made available on the Internet, which allows Users to use IT mechanisms and information materials developed by the Administrator and/or their partners, as well as other resources available online.
7. Website – an HTML document located under a specific subdomain, based on an independent template and own navigation, compatible with the IT mechanisms of the website.
8. User – any person using the website or the services provided through it using the Internet, regardless of the fact of registering on the website.
9. Registered User – a User who created an Account as a result of correctly conducted Registration, entitled to use Website functionalities.
10. Services – electronic services provided via the website, including:
a) Information services – in particular, providing users with access to information and promotional materials of various forms and issues, made available through the IT mechanisms of the website via the Internet;
1. As soon as steps are taken to use the Website’s services, each User is obliged to comply with these Regulations.
2. These Regulations constitute an integral part of contracts for the provision of electronic services concluded by the Administrator with Users.
3.The User who wants to use the website, and in particular the services provided through it, must provide hardware (e.g. desktop computer, laptop, tablet) with an installed web browser and software necessary for the proper use of selected services and connection to the Internet.
1. The Administrator is the owner of the website ptak.com.pl and provides the following services, in particular: providing online access to the entire website resources, adding comments, issuing ratings and subscribing to the Newsletter.
2. The Administrator, as the owner and manager of the Website, undertakes to make every effort to ensure the operation of the Website without any disruptions, however, the Administrator shall not be liable for any disruptions caused by force majeure or unlawful interference by Users, Registered Users or third parties.
3. The Administrator reserves the right to temporarily suspend the operation of the Website for an important reason without prior notification.
The scope of services provided
1. Using the Website is free and voluntary.
2. As part of this Website, the User has, in particular, the possibility of accessing the content (information, opinions) posted on the Website, posting opinions and comments and ordering access to the Newsletter (Services).
1. Thanks to registration, the User may use personalized functionalities available on the website, such as adding comments or issuing ratings.
2. Registration of an account on the website is voluntary and takes place in accordance with the following rules:
4. By registering and accepting the Regulations, the User declares that:
a) he/she is of legal age and has not been incapacitated in any way, or is over 13 years of age and has the consent of his/her legal representative to perform valid legal actions using the Website;
b) he/she takes responsibility for:
1) keeping the data concerning his/her User Account secret, including the password,
2) limiting the access of third parties to End Devices, and
3) all activities performed within or when using his/her Account;
c) The User’s e-mail address provided during registration is used only for the process of setting up and maintaining an account on the website and is not made available to third parties;
d) The Administrator reserves the right to delete the User’s account at any time without giving any reason, in particular in the event of detecting activities inconsistent with applicable law or the principles of social coexistence.
5. If the User’s opinion or comment is a work, within the meaning of the Act of February 4, 1994 on Copyright and Related Rights (consolidated text, Journal of Laws of 2016, item 666, as amended), the User grants the Administrator a free, non-exclusive and territorially unlimited license for its recording by any technique, public dissemination, sharing and use for promotional and advertising purposes. The User also authorizes the Administrator to exercise derivative rights to the User’s works and to exercise moral rights on behalf of the User, in particular the right to integrity. The User may terminate the contract in question at any time by submitting to the Administrator a statement on termination of the license in question along with a request to remove the opinions or comments indicated in this statement via e-mail.
User Data Protection
2. The Administrator will process Users’ personal data only for the purpose of providing a given Service and to the extent necessary to provide it. The processing of Users’ personal data for a purpose other than that indicated in the preceding sentence will only take place after obtaining the User’s consent and to the extent indicated in the consent in question.
3. Each Registered User has the right to access his/her data processed by the Administrator, has the right to correct this data and to demand that its processing be ceased by removing personal data from the database.
4. A clearly expressed declaration of will to the Administrator to refrain from processing personal data or to delete it constitutes the basis for deleting the User Account.
1. Intellectual property rights to the content available on the Website, in particular copyrights in the scope of its graphic, verbal and verbal-graphic elements, navigation solutions, selection and layout of the content presented on the Website are subject to legal protection and are vested to the Administrator or entities with whom the Administrator has concluded appropriate agreements.
2. The User has the right to use any materials posted on the Website only within the scope of fair use. Using the materials in a different scope is allowed only on the basis of express consent granted by an authorized person.
1. Users post comments on the Website on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. It is unacceptable to post any content that promotes violence as well as racial, religious and ethnic hatred.
3. It is unacceptable to post content containing words and expressions commonly considered offensive or vulgar.
4. It is unacceptable to post content that harms the good name of the Administrator, other users of the Website and third parties.
5. In the event of violating the regulations, the Administrator has the right to immediately remove the published comment.
6. Users are fully responsible for the content they enter as well as for damages resulting from their behaviour inconsistent with the above restrictions.
Rights and obligations
1. The Administrator is responsible for the provision of services (in particular information services).
2. The Administrator has the right to perform technical and IT works on servers supporting the Website, which may be associated with temporary problems with access to content and services.
3. The Administrator has the right to select and correct information posted on the Website.
4. The Administrator has the right to block the IP and delete the Users’ content on the Website when the law, rules of the regulations or detailed provisions available on the websites of the services have been violated.
5. The Administrator has the right to remove all or part of the content introduced to the Website by the User, if it is offensive, discriminatory, advertising, contains personal data or promotes behaviour threatening the physical and mental health and morals of other Users.
6. The Administrator is not responsible for the actions of Users using the website without knowledge of the regulations or users who violate these regulations.
7. The Administrator is not responsible for the actions and decisions of Users made on the basis of information available on the Website. The Administrator is also not responsible for the possible effects of the above actions and decisions, including the effects on other Users and third parties.
8. The Administrator does not guarantee that the content posted on the Website will meet the Users’ requirements and expectations.
User rights and obligations
1. The User has the right to use the Website in accordance with the regulations and the law in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland.
2. The User has the right to submit complaints regarding the services provided.
3. The User is obliged to read the Regulations before using the Website and accept or reject their provisions. The commencement of using the Website means acceptance of the provisions of the Regulations.
4. The User is fully responsible for:
a) content entered independently on the Website;
b) content submitted independently for publication on the Website;
c) actions and decisions and their effects, including effects on other users and third parties, made on the basis of information available on the website.
1. The Administrator provides the Newsletter service on the terms set out in these Regulations.
2. The service of subscribing to the Newsletter is a free service and available to every User.
3. Before subscribing to the Newsletter service, the User is obliged to read the content of these Regulations.
4. The subscription to the Newsletter service takes place by providing the e-mail address by the User and giving the consent referred to below.
5. The User subscribing to the Newsletter service gives consent to receive commercial information within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2016, item 1030, as amended). ) sent by the Administrator via the Newsletter to the e-mail address provided by the User.
6. The ordered Newsletter is sent only to the e-mail address provided by the User.
7. The Service Recipient has the right to resign from the newsletter service at any time. You can cancel the subscription by clicking on the link at the bottom of each of the sent e-mails or submit such a desire by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Removal of the User’s account from the address database takes place within 7 days from the date of receipt of the notification by the Administrator and may be signalled with a message confirming the operation.
9. The User undertakes to use the Website only in a manner consistent with applicable law, principles of social coexistence and morality, with respect for intellectual property rights.
1. Complaints regarding the services provided via the Website may be submitted in writing to the following address: ul. Żeromskiego 6, Rzgów (95-030).
2. A complaint should contain information enabling identification of the user (name, surname, address, e-mail address, login, and optionally a contact telephone number) and a description of the event which caused the submission.
3. A complaint will be considered within 14 days from the date of its effective submission. In justified cases, the Website Administrator reserves the right to extend this period.
1. The Regulations are available on the website in a form that allows Users to print, download and save them on a data carrier.
3. The company reserves the right to make unilateral changes to the Regulations. Each change will be announced on the Website at least 7 days before it becomes effective.
4. Using the website by the user after introducing changes to the regulations means his/her acceptance of such changes.
5. In matters not covered by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and specific acts in force in the territory of the Republic of Poland shall apply.
6. The Regulations come into force on 04.04.2017.
The Wholesale Centre is part of Ptak Fashion City